An Individual Student Report (ISR) is generated for every student participating in the standards-based accountability assessment and for students who did not participate showing why results are not included. Access user guides and resources for information on how to read the ISR.
- Individual Student Reports (ISRs) are only available for students who have a valid score in at least one of the subjects tested.
- Student Rosters and Benchmark Reports are not available. Note: Benchmark Report resources for 2019 are still available and will not be updated for 2020.
- On-Demand Reports and Exports are available for students who tested.
- Longitudinal Reports are not available, but Longitudinal Exports are available to download student level longitudinal results in Excel.
- Historical Student Data is available, but the data is very limited.
Interpretive Guide for Minnesota Assessment Reports
This Interpretive Guide provides information about each assessment, describes the available reports (including ISRs), and suggests ways to use the results.Interpretive Guide for Minnesota Reports (2019-20)